“The Osama bin Laden brigade of the Souqour Dimashq (Hawks of Damascus) Battalion…..Allahu Akbar!”
(Eretz Zen) –This video footage from Damascus shows a brigade calling itself “Osama bin Laden”, the al-Qaeda chief and founder. This brigade belongs to the Souqour Dimashq (Hawks of Damascus) Battalion of the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA).
Western countries have been claiming that the FSA is comprised of somewhat “secular” people and that jihadists have only joined the fight but they are not part of the FSA. Well, you cannot get more al-Qaeda’ish than calling a brigade “Osama bin Laden”.
(SyrianRebelWatch) –Footage of a Syrian Opposition Demonstration in which participants sing an Al Qaeda song reminscing upon the ‘sweet memory’ of the 9/11 attacks and praising Bin Laden as their leader. This isn’t the first time the song has been featured at opposition demonstrations at which Al Qaeda flags are commonplace.
Basic Verse translation of the song in question which is a well known Al Qaeda hymn.
“If they call me a ‘terrorist’, I would say: ‘It is an honor for me’
Our terror is praised, with a divine calling
Our leader, the Mullah (Omar), did not forsake his religion
All the soldiers have sold their souls to Allah
Our leader bin Laden, America’s worst nightmare
With the power of faith and our weapons
We destroyed America with a civilian plane
The World Trade Centre was turned into a pile of rubble
“Is this still America? Is this government so drunk on power that it would turn its full force, its full might to harass and intimidate and threaten an average American who only wants her voice and their voices heard?”
• “I have a grandson who’s afraid to get out of bed at night because he thinks there’s someone under the bed that’s going to grab him. And I think most Americans feel that way about the IRS.”
• “This kind of reconfirms that, you know what, they [the IRS] can do almost anything they want to anybody they want, anytime they want. This is very chilling for the American people.”
• “This is a Pandora’s Box that has been opened and I don’t think we can get the lid back on it.”
• “I don’t believe the White House just found out about this in a news report.”
• “I got to tell you, where you’re sitting, you should be outraged — and you’re not. The American people should be outraged, and they are.”
• “This reconfirms everything the American public believes! This is a huge blow to the faith and trust the American people have in their government!”
• “Is there any limit to the scope of where you folks can go?”
• “It’s sure as hell intimidating. And I don’t’ know that I got any answers from you today.”
• “I am more concerned today than I was before. The fact that you all can do just about anything you want to anybody. You know, you can put anybody out of business that you want anytime you want.”
• “And when the IRS comes in, you’re not allowed to be shoddy, you’re not allowed to be run horribly, you’re not allowed to make mistakes, you’re not allowed to do one damn thing that doesn’t come in compliance. If you do, you’re held responsible right then.”
• “This is absolutely an overreach and this is an outrage for all America!”
The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.
Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today. [...]
@velvethammer Whatever else you say about him, Obama rewards his minions well.