The reporter, Emily Miller, was first hit from behind while she was taping Rangel as the Harlem congressman glad-handed supporters in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Miss Miller is heard on the video saying, “Please don’t hit me.” The protester proceeds to yell at the reporter, “Well get out of the way! What do you think this is? A–hole.” The activist was attempting to meet Rangel herself. Miss Miller continued videotaping the event, when suddenly the same unhinged protester lunged at her, hit her on the arm, and yelled, “Don’t take my picture.”
H/T Sara in Italy Who BTW has a fantastic! roundup of the One Nation event.
- One Nation DC Protest: All Of O’s Socialist-Communist-Marxist Base Belongs To O
- One Nation Rally: ‘Trashing America’ Photos![Update: WW2 Memorial Trashed TOO!: Video]
- Nazi Sign Spotted at One Nation Protest [Photo]
- Aerial Photos: Glenn Beck’s Restoring Honor Rally vs. One Nation
- Publisher of Wildly Popular Tea Party Coloring Book Receiving Death Threats
- New Black Panther Leader King Samir Shabazz “You’re going to have to kill some crackers. You’re going to have to kill their babies.” [Video & Transcript]
- Hey Obama! “Extremists”? I’ll Give You Extremists! Your Left-Wing Extremist Cohorts [Video]
- Video: Obama Incites Obots to Argue and Get In Your Face!
- Video: Coakley’s Out of State UFCW Thugs to Reporter “Get The F*** Out Of Here…Nazi!”
- New Video of Democrat Party Hack Meehan Assaulting Weekly Standard Reporter Who Dared To Question Martha Coakley
- More Unions Goons For Coakley –Teamsters