La Raza should be informed of the well known concept that respect is earned — not forced. And that typically it is a two-way street, not the one-way dead end road La Raza is attempting to steer the U.S. towards.
NCLR has done nothing to earn the respect of respectable law abiding American citizens and from the looks of it they never will. And their illegal alien pals, well neither have they.
None the less, the National Council of La Raza has launched a campaign asking members of Congress to sign a pledge opposing “irresponsible and inflammatory rhetoric toward Latinos.”
The ethnocentric, racist racial supremacist organization La Raza (The Race) demands respect.
Treat others how you want to be treated. It’s a simple rule, one most people learn by the time they turn five years old. But knowing what’s right and doing what’s right are two very different things.
Jonathon M. Seiel has more.
As these videos will show that indeed yes, “knowing what’s right and doing what’s right” are apparently…two entirely different things.
La Raza, life long members of the leftist ‘do as we say, while we do and say as we please mob.’
“Nazi” “Racist” –La Raza Protesters Shout Down Political Opposition, Stop Arizona Attorney General From Doing Univision Interview
L.A. High School Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.
Santee High School teacher Ron Gochez whipping up reconquista/aztlan revolution frenzy during a La Raza rally at UCLA.
Snippets below, full transcript here.
“We know that all of that is happening in the context of where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico! (applause)
The message that we bring is that we want to bring more of a revolutionary context to this. Why is that these people these frail, racist white people want to keep us out of this country? It’s not simply because the color of our skin, it’s not simply that they just want to exploit us, let me tell you why: because on this planet right now, six billion people at the forefront of the movement is La Raza (the race).
“There are over 40 million of our people north of the Rio Grande. That means to them there are over 40 million potential revolutionaries north of the border! Inside the belly of the beast! So when you think why do they want to kick us, our people, out that’s why! Because they know that we now know the truth, they know we are La Raza, we are professionals, we are educators, we are revolutionary students, what does that mean?”
N.C.L.R. president Janet Murguia free speech, what free speech?
Ms. Murguia argued that hate speech should not be tolerated, even if such censorship were a violation of First Amendment rights:
Everyone knows there is a line sometimes that can be crossed when it comes to free speech. And when free speech transforms into hate speech, we’ve got to draw that line. And that’s what we’re doing here today. And we need to make sure that network executives will hold their people accountable and not cross that line.
Practice what you preach sister…
The thing is that any criticism of illegal immigration is “hate speech” to these types and should not be protected under the first amendment. But it will be a cold day in hell when I cease protesting anti-American illegal acts.
Discover the Networks lays out La Raza’s wholly anti-American policy positions and their various donors.
NCLR’s major policy positions also include the following:
- It supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants.
- It opposes the REAL ID Act, which requires that all driver’s license and photo ID applicants be able to verify they are legal residents of the United States, and that the documents they present to prove their identity are genuine. According to La Raza, this law opens the door to widespread discrimination and civil rights violations.
- It opposes the Clear Law Enforcement for Criminal Alien Removal Act (CLEAR), which would empower state and local police to enforce federal immigration laws. La Raza argues this would result in higher levels of racial profiling, police misconduct, and other civil rights violations.
- It lobbies for racial and ethnic preferences (affirmative action) and set-asides in hiring, promotions, and college admissions.
- It supports bilingual education and bilingual ballots.
- It supports voting rights for illegal aliens.
- It supports stricter hate-crime laws.
- It opposes the Aviation Transportation and Security Act requiring that all airport baggage screeners be U.S. citizens.
- It opposed President Bush’s signing of the “Secure Fence Act of 2006 which authorized 700 miles of new border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border.
NCLR receives funding from the American Express Foundation; the Allstate Foundation; the AT&T Foundation; the Bank of America Foundation; the Carnegie Corporation of New York; the Annie E. Casey Foundation; the Fannie Mae Foundation; the Ford Foundation; the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; the Joyce Foundation; the W. K. Kellogg Foundation; the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation; the [George Soros] Open Society Institute; the David and Lucile Packard Foundation; the Rockefeller Foundation; and the Verizon Foundation.
And to top it all off, La Raza receives millions of tax payer dollars which they in turn use to lobby the US government for more money to lobby for and promote their open borders and amnesty for illegals agenda. Quite the pro-illegal alien tax payer circle jerk is it not?
Not only should the La Raza anti-free speech pledge be ignored, the time has come to — Stop government [tax payer] funding of La Raza
- 15 things you should know about â€œThe Raceâ€ (La Raza)
- The Truth About ‘La Raza’
- La Raza Unida (“the Unified Race”)
- National Council of La Raza (NCLR)
- MEChA – El Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (the Chicano Student Movement)