OUTRAGEOUS! Military Victims of Islamic Jihad at Fort Hood and Little Rock Ineligible for Purple Heart.
Their deaths have been classified by the Obama Misadministration as a result of “workplace violence“.
A moment of silence for the victims of the Islamic jihad terror attacks at Fort Hood and the Little Rock Recruitment Center.
May they Rest in Peace.
Fort Hood’s deceased:
- Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55, Havre de Grace, Md.
- Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, Va.
- Cpt. John P. Gaffaney, 54, San Diego, Calif.
- Cpt. Russell Seager, 41, Racine, Wis.
- Staff Sgt. Justin Decrow, 32, Plymouth, Ind.
- Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, Wis.
- Spc. Jason Hunt, 22, Tillman, Okla.
- Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, Tenn.
- PFC Aaron Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, Utah
- PFC Michael Pearson, 22, Bolingbrook, Ill.
- PFC Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, Minn.
- Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago, Ill. and
- Pvt. Francheska’s unborn child
- Michael G. Cahill, Cameron, Texas [civilian]
The deceased victim of the Islamic Jihad Attack at Little Rock Recruitment Center: Pvt. William Long
Please help fight back against this egregious injustice.
Via Act For America:
Did you know that the military victims of Islamic jihad terrorism at Ft. Hood and the Little Rock Recruitment Center are not eligible for the Purple Heart?
The reason is that our Defense Department is defining these acts as “criminal” acts rather than as acts of “war.” In fact, the Ft. Hood massacre was classified as “workplace violence!”
This is in keeping with the Obama administration position that terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11, are not “enemy combatants” but “alleged criminals.”
Not only do we strongly disagree with this designation, we find it outrageous and completely unacceptable that those in our armed forces killed by jihadists on our soil are not eligible for the Purple Heart.
Do you agree? Would you like to help us correct this injustice?
Then log on here and add your name to the Open Letter we will be sending to the chairmen of the House and Senate Armed Services Committees.
In the letter, we urge them to pass H.R. 1142, introduced by Rep. Allen West. Here’s an excerpt from this letter:
H.R. 1142, the Global Combat Zone Recognition Act, was introduced by Congressman Allen West and would assure that a member of the Armed Forces killed or wounded in a terrorist attack is afforded the same protections and treatments as one killed or wounded in a traditional active “combat zone.”
Help us pour tens of thousands of names behind this letter into the Armed Services Committees of both the House and Senate. Let them know the American people are outraged at this injustice and that we expect action!!
This is a chance for us to do more than “honor and support our troops” with our words. It only takes moments to add your name—and you can even forward this letter to others you know.
Let’s take action to correct this injustice today!!