Mocking and insulting an elderly homeless Christian reading his Bible. Noh8 personified!
Via Anne Sorock at Legal Insurrection:
Chicago Chick-fil-A Kiss-In protesters “chalk” homeless street preacher.
While there, a group formed around an elderly African-American homeless man, who was reading his bible while seated along a fence rail off to the side of the protest. Some in the group confronted the man, who was reading the bible aloud, and engaged him in theological debates. A few others took the opportunity to mock the man, which I captured on video:
@ YouTube: legalinsurrection
Update: More Chick-fil-A Kiss-In NO H8 (Heh):
— Velvet Hammer (@velvethammer) August 4, 2012
- Corp. Exec. Adam Smith’s Chick-Fil-A Drive-Thru Christianophobic H8 With A Side Order Of “Purposeful” Bullying And Subsequent Firing[Updated]
- Report: Chick-Fil-A Set New World Record
- The Taste of Freedom Never Looked So Good! Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day Is A Rousing Success! [Photos]
- Video: Gay Rapper Antoine Dodson Chooses Tasty Chick-fil-A Over Boycott [Update: Doubling Down]
- Support Free Speech On Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1, 2012
- Fascist Hypocrite Rahm Emanuel Vows To Ban Anti-SSM Chick-fil-A BUT Welcomes Virulently Anti-Gay NOI Farrakhan And His Chi-Town Eatery