CNN PRODUCER NOTE: joshdb50 was a Marine and was deployed to Afghanistan between the years of 2004 through 2005. Although he is no longer in the military he acknowledges that he owns gun. He says he does not believe the government needs to know what guns he owns because he believes registration would lead to confiscation. He says the laws that are in place for gun control are plenty, and adding more laws will remove a means of defense for people. ‘I own the guns I own because I acknowledge mankind’s shortcomings instead of pretending like they don’t exist. There are evil men in this world and there just may be a time when I need to do the unthinkable to protect me or my family,’ he said.
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
Read Warner Todd Huston’s interview with Corporal Joshua Boston at Brietbart’s Big Government here.
Via Resist Tyranny:
Watch as former U.S. Marine Joshua Boston, who served eight years in Afghanistan, calmly explains Second Amendment rights to smug [useful idiot -ed.] CNN newsreader Randi Kaye, who apparently hasn’t read our Constitution or the Bill of Rights:
Also see: Piers Morgan’s straw man arguments on gun control torched by former Marine with a flame thrower
- This Is Why We Have The Second Amendment [Video]
- Georgia County Sheriff Boycotts Anti-2nd Amendment Gun Dealer
- OUTRAGE! BofA Freezes Licensed Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet”
- Dianne Feinstein: “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn all [your guns] in.”
- Dianne Feinstein’s Hypocritical Conceal & Carry Flashback: “I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did.” [Video]
- Summary: Feinstein’s Assault Weapon AND Handgun Ban –Owners Fingerprinted, Grandfathered Weapon Registration
- Obama: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”
- NY Gov Cuomo On Possible Gun Legislation “Confiscation & Mandatory Sale To The State Could Be Options
- Hypocritical Celebrities Demand A [Gun Control] Plan? Demand They Go F*ck Themselves