What fresh hell is this?
(Jim Hoft) –Published on Aug 17, 2013
Today was the “Rage Against the Media” rally in Los Angeles. The conservatives scheduled their rally in advance obtained the permits and took all of the appropriate measures to ensure a safe and lawful rally.
Meanwhile, the Muslim Brotherhood supporters threw together a last minute rally to support Mohammad Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood and the terrorist allies in Egypt.
The police came over to the conservative group and told them to soften their music so the Muslim Brotherhood could pray.
Apparently the LAPD live on their knees and expect others to do the same.
Rage Against the Media: http://rageagainstthemedia.org
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/RageAgainstTheMedia
- Doc Drop: Muslim Brotherhood Memo: An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America: “The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.“
- #Egypt Defense Minister Vows To Rebuild Churches Destroyed During Muslim Brotherhood “Day Of Rage” Riots
- Staggering List Of Churches & Christian Institutions Attacked In Egypt After Dispersal Of Muslim Brotherhood [Aug. 14-16,2013]
- #Egypt: PM Proposes Dissolving Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda Chief Ayman al-Zawahri’s Brother Arrested, Son Of MB Leader Killed
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood ‘Day of Rage’ Rage Boy Wears Obama T-Shirt [Image]