O’s status quo; vote farming and race card playing all in one nasty pack O lies.
“When Chinese immigrants came to this city in search of “Gold Mountain, they weren’t looking just for physical riches. They were looking for freedom and opportunity.
They knew that what makes us American is not a question of what we look like or what our names are — because we look like the world. You got a President named Obama. (Laughter and applause.)
What makes us American is our shared belief in certain enduring principles, our allegiance to a set of ideals, to a creed, to the enduring promise of this country.”
– Obama San Francisco, CA November 25, 2013 Betty Ong Chinese Recreation Center
The Daily Caller’s Neil Munro crunches the illegal immigration numbers which SHOCKER! are not in favor of American citizens, be they native born or legal immigrants:
Roughly 20 million Americans are unemployed. Their number includes many young Latinos, African-Americans, immigrants and white citizens.
Obama’s 2013 offer of work permits to the illegals boosted his support among Latinos, 71 percent of whom voted for him in November 2012.
Earlier in the speech, Obama had slammed the GOP for opposing the Senate immigration rewrite, which is backed by Democrats, advocates for the illegals, business groups and numerous billionaires.
If approved by the House, the Senate’s immigration expansion would welcome 30 million immigrants, plus millions of temporary guest workers, over the next decade. That influx would import roughly one immigrant or guest-worker for every American aged 11 to 21, or one immigrant for every American teenager in 2012. Current law allows one million immigrants and 700,000 guest workers to enter the country each year.
After 13 years of high immigration, fewer native-born Americans have jobs, and the gap between the wealthy and the poor is expanding, especially in California.
Obama didn’t discuss the high level of American unemployment among Latinos and African-Americans, or among high-skilled professionals. He didn’t talk about Americans stalled wages or how the Senate’s immigration rewrite would expand the growing gap between rich and poor. In fact, California has seen two decades of low-skill and high-skill immigration, so its middle class is shrinking and the gap between the wealthy and the poor expanding. [...]
So much for this:
Obama further said that providing an amnesty to illegal aliens–n.b. a “pathway to citizenship”–would grow the U.S. economy above “the growth that’s already taking place,” and reduce the federal deficit.
“In fact [granting amnesty to some 11 million people who are living in America illegally] will cost at least several trillions.”
- Obama Circumvents Congress Announces Election Year Amnesty By Executive Fiat
- Obama #DREAMAct Amnesty Flashbacks: CanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t: Ã¢â‚¬Å“Change Laws UnilaterallyÃ¢â‚¬Â Ã¢â‚¬ËœStop Deportations Through Exec OrderÃ¢â‚¬â„¢
- ObamaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Anti-American Ã¢â‚¬Å“Vision of AmericaÃ¢â‚¬Â Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ¢â‚¬ÂThe Heart of [His] CampaignÃ¢â‚¬Â
- [Flashback Video] Sen. Lindsay Graham to La Raza: Ã¢â‚¬Å“We are going to tell the bigots to shut upÃ¢â‚¬Â
- ICE Union President Testifies: ICE HQ Ordered Agents Not to Arrest IllegalsÃ¢â‚¬â€Including Fugitives [Video]
- ICE Union AFGE Strikes Back at ObamaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Stealth Amnesty/Dream Act Ã¢â‚¬â€œDesperate, They Plea For Help
- Video: Moronic Dem Sen. Dick Durbin Amnestied Ã¢â‚¬ËœIllegal Alien Could Be Our Future PresidentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢