Via the Daily Mail.
LOL! Photo Set Of The Day! #MandelaMemorial Musical Chairs! Starring Barack, Michelle & Danish PM Helle Thorning-Schmidt
Queen Mooch is not amused.
This lmao! Michelle Obama vs Prime Minister of Denmark at Mandela’s ceremony. pic.twitter.com/Rq4uF9fTaZ
— Stun (@TheBlogPirate) December 10, 2013
Because selfie ménage à trois?
— CNN (@CNN) December 10, 2013
Obama – Remarks to AFL – CIO
“I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer health care plan. The United States of America–the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent–14 percent of its gross national product on health care and cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody and that’s what Jim is talking about when he says, ‘Everybody in. Nobody out.’ A single payer health care credit–universal healthcare credit. That’s what I’d like to see, but as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we have to take back the White House and we’ve got to take back the Senate and we’ve got to take back the House.”
Obama – Remarks - 8/4/07
“This is a two trillion dollar part of our economy and it is my belief that it’s not just politically but economically it is better for us to start getting a system in place–a universal healthcare system signed into law by the end of my first term as president and build off that system to further to make it more rational…”
“By the way, Canada did not start immediately with a single payer system. They had a similar transition step. “
Obama- New Hampshire Public Radio 11/21/07
OBAMA: It’s a transitional system building on the existing systems that we have.
HOST: Transitional to what?
OBAMA: Transitional, hopefully, because the system is currently a patchwork of inefficiency that over time I would want to see Medicaid, Medicare, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)–all those integrated more effectively.
Obama – Public Remarks 4/3/07
“Let’s say that I proposed a plan that moved to a single payer system–Let’s say Medicare plus. Essentially, everybody can buy Medicare, for example…”
“Transitioning a system is a very difficult and costly and lengthy enterprise. It’s not like you can turn on a switch and you go from one system to another. So it’s possible that up front, you wouldn’t need not just– you might need an additional ninety or a hundred billion dollars a year.”
Obama – (SEIU Healthcare Forum) – 3/24/07
“But I don’t think we’re going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There’s going to be potentially some transition process. I can envision a decade out or 15 years out or 20 years out..”
Obama – Public Remarks – 1/27/05
“There’s no denying that part of the solution in the health care arena as we transition and deal with the legacy systems that we’ve inherited will probably require some additional money.”
Obama – Remarks to American Medical Association – 6/15/2009
“The public option is not your enemy. It is your friend…Let me also address an illegitimate concern that is being put forward by those who are claiming a public option is somehow a Trojan horse for a single payer system.”
Obama – (SEIU Healthcare Forum) – 3/24/07
“My commitment is to make sure we’ve got universal health care for all Americans by the end of my first term as president…”
“I would hope that we could set up a system that allows those who can’t go through their employers to access a federal system or a state pool of some sort…but I don’t think we’re going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There’s going to be potentially some transition process. I can envision a decade out or 15 years out or 20 years out..”
Rep. Barney Frank (D – MA) – 7/27/09
“I think if we get a good public option, it could lead to single payer and that’s the best way to reach single payer.”
Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D – IL) – 4/18/09
“And next to me was a guy from the insurance company who then argued against the public health insurance option saying, ‘It wouldn’t let private insurance compete–that a public option will put the private insurance industry out of business and lead to single payer.’ He was right. The man was right.”
Obama – Public Remarks
“Nobody is talking about some government take over of health care.”
In a staggering moment of honesty Mooch warned Americans –as far back as 2008. Yet deaf, dumb and blind low info voters did not listen.
“As a society…we cannot tolerate this”
“It’s going to cost us something…In order for all of us to get a little bit more…a whole bunch of us are going to have to give up a little something that we have”
Yeah…like…jobs, freedom and liberty.
“This is gonna cost us billions”
“What does it mean to live in a society…what does it mean to be an American? What kind of sacrifice do we all have to make? What are we willing to sacrifice, to make sure we have the resources to do it?
“As Barack says…We all have the work to do…it’s about changing our mindset “
Michelle Obama & CGI VP-College Pal Were Members Of Radical Student Groups Who Hosted Pro-Jihad PLO Leader [UPDATE: Communists,Socialists,Sandinistas & Marxists,Black Panthers,Pro-Castro & Che, Anarchists --Oh My!]
Michelle Obama & CGI VP-College Pal Were Members Of Radical Student Groups Who Hosted Pro-Jihad PLO Leader [UPDATE: Communists,Socialists,Sandinistas & Marxists,Black Panthers,Pro-Castro, Che & Anarchists --Oh My!]
Par for Michelle Obama’s radical LWE course…
(The Daily Caller) –First Lady Michelle Obama and her Princeton classmate whose company received the no-bid government contract to build the HealthCare.gov Obamacare website were both members of a black student organization that caused a tense scene on campus by inviting a PLO leader who advocated for terrorism.
Michelle Obama ’85 and her classmate Toni Townes-Whitley ’85, a senior vice president at CGI Federal, were both students at the university when their groups the Organization of Black Unity (OBU) and the Third World Center (TWC) engaged in a confrontation with Jewish students on campus.
“It was an ugly scene, but few expected perfect harmony when the OBU, in conjunction with the Third World Center (TWC), invited Hassan Rahman, the Palestine Liberation Organization’s deputy UN observer, to appear on campus,” according to a January 25, 1982 Princeton Alumni Weekly (Volume 82) article entitled “War of Words” in the column “On the Campus” by Ted Lempert ’83.
Rahman “reiterated the PLO’s position that the Palestinians deserve a homeland and that they are entitled to use terrorism to achieve their goal, just as American revolutionaries did against the British.”
“We have the right to kill them if they are traitors and negotiate with the Israelis,” Rahman said of non-PLO supporting Palestinians at the event.
George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.As reported by the Washington Examiner in early October, the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed only CGI’s bid for the Obamacare account. CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGI’s bid was considered.
UPDATE: Excerpts from The Blaze’s (Oct. 30, 2012) report on the Third World Conference’s anti-white racism and radical speakers who spoke on the campus at the invite of TWC (Remember Michelle Obama was a ‘Third World Center’ (TWC) Governance Board Member:
If ever there was an example of the TWC governing board’s obsession with race, an editorial from October 21, 1981 is it. The members took great offense to an op-ed titled “Rebuilding Race Relations,” calling the article “racist, offensive, and inaccurate” for daring to question the group’s true commitment and to present a thesis on race relations counter to its own.
“The word RE-building implies that race relations once existed and, for some mysterious reasons, fell apart … ,” the board wrote in a scathing letter to the editor. “We, on the other hand, believe that race relations have never been and still are not at a satisfactory level. We are not RE-building. We cannot RE-build something that never existed in the first place.”
“Don’t hide behind excuses such as a lack of effort [to integrate with the Princeton campus] on our part,” the revealing letter added.“The bottom line is that white students on this campus are racist, but they may not realize it.” [Emphasis added]
TWC’s Role in Bringing Radicals to Campus
In cooperation with the Organization of Black Unity, to which Michelle also belonged, the TWC brought a number of terrorists and radicals to campus. We don’t know which of these events she attended, but it was probably more than a few, especially after she became a TWC board member. According to the heavily favorable “Michelle: A Biography”, she “spent much of her free time at the center, where, among other events, she attended seminars that featured the last surviving Scottsboro boy—a member of nine black Southerners who were falsely accused of raping two white women in the 1930s—and another featuring Rosa Parks.” (Mundy, 114).
These are just a few of such events hosted or promoted by the TWC while Michelle was a student:
- In November 1981, Hassan Rahman, the Palestinian Liberation Organization’s deputy observer to the U.N., came to campus. At this remarkable event, sponsors TWC and OBU segregated the audience along racial lines and had students serving as security guards and searching bags. (Jay Appelbaum, “Students decry ‘security’ at PLO speech,” Daily Princetonian, November 30, 1981).
- In February 1982, the Center sponsored David Johnson, a representative of El Salvador’s Democratic Revolutionary Front (FDR), the political wing of the terrorist group FMLN. (Stona J. Fitch, “Salvadoran opponent speaks. Demands end to U.S. military, economic aid,” Daily Princetonian, February 26, 1982). That very day the TWC created a task force intended to “draw attention to the link between U.S. policy in El Salvador and other forms of oppression.” (Meryl Kessler, “TWC forms task force to oppose U.S. intervention in El Salvador,” Daily Princetonian, February 26, 1982). Members also signed a petition that opposed the Reagan administration’s involvement in El Salvador and, in particular, the military aid to its pro-American, anti-Communist government. (Tom McLaughlin, “TWC members petition against Reagan,” Daily Princetonian, February 23, 1982)
- In April, the Daily Princetonian reported, the Organization of Black Unity sent two representatives to Yale for a weekend symposium on the problems of black Ivy League students. Kwame Toure, a.k.a. Stokely Carmichael, a member of the All-African Peoples Revolutionary Party and a leader of the Black Panthers in the 1960s, gave a presentation emphasizing “the need for the organization of the black masses and the active participation required from black students,” said Janette Payne, ’84, who attended the conference.
- In late April 1982, the TWC and the campus’s Minority Recruitment Office hosted the April Hosting Cultural Show, at which William T. Murphy, a member of the Organization of Black Unity’s board, launched into an attack on white people by quoting Malcolm X, the subject of his senior thesis that year. One student, Paul Russo ’85, walked out and wrote a letter titled “Fostering Hate” to the campus paper. Murphy refused to apologize and attacked Russo in a letter of his own, accusing him of being an oppressor and blind to the racism on campus. (William T. Murphy ’82, “The past and present reality of Malcolm X,” Daily Princetonian, May 3, 1982).
- On April 15, the TWC hosted Michael Manley, the former prime minister of Jamaica. Manley, a committed socialist who dubiously denied that he was a Marxist, headed the pro-Castro National Liberation Party and later in 1983 opposed Reagan’s removal of the Marxist thug Maurice Bishop from power in neighboring Grenada.
- In April 27-28, 1983, the TWC hosted a symposium praising the work and life of Clemente Soto Velez, another Puerto Rican nationalist and poet. In 1936, Soto Vélez was arrested by United States authorities and charged with conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government. He served a six-year prison term. Soto Velez then returned to Puerto Rico, only to be arrested once more for violating the conditions of his release. In 1942, after another two years in prison, he was released but forbidden to return to Puerto Rico. (“Clemente Soto Velez, Puerto Rican Poet, 89,” New York Times, April 17, 1993).
- On February 10, 1984, TWC brought the pro-Sandinista, pro-Che Guevara poet Roberto Vargas.
- Four days later, it played host to the pro-Castro writer and ethnographer Miguel Barnet in Liberation Hall. He criticized the American media for its coverage of El Salvador, where the Marxist FMLN continued to fight the country’s legitimate government. “If there are guerillas in El Salvador, it is because the people want justice,” he told the TWC.
- In November of that year, Malcolm X biographer Manning Marable spoke to TWC’s annual Black Solidarity event. He encouraged the audience to vote for Reagan’s opponent Walter Mondale, who “[i]n the context of black solidarity” was both “a lesser evil” and “a choice against Reagan, Reaganism, and racism.” Marable also sided with the Marxist Nicaraguan dictatorship, encouraging black Americans to express solidarity with “the righteous movements of the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, the New Jewel Movement in Grenada, the guerillas of El Salvador, and especially, our brothers and sisters in South Africa.” (D.E. Williams, Daily Princetonian, November 6, 1984)
MUCH More here.
War of Words on Goggle Books
Yael at links at Boker tov, Boulder!…thanks!
Poor guy must be in desperate need of his fair share. Mooch should do the right thing and give him a piece of her pie.
(The Eagle) –A College Station man who told police he was adopted by First Lady Michelle Obama after she contacted him on Facebook was taken into custody following a bizarre incident at a Bryan bank.
Authorities responded to Chase Bank on Boonville Road after an employee alerted police to a suspicious customer Saturday morning. The employee told an officer the man asked to access Obama’s account and wouldn’t leave after being told there wasn’t such an account, according to the arrest report.
The 29-year-old man told officers that Obama let him know about the adoption Friday, so Saturday he was trying to access her bank account, the report states. He stopped talking to police after an officer said he was lying, the documents state.
Authorities ran a background check on Johnnie Gooden and found he was wanted in Brazos County on charges of resisting arrest and assault of a public servant. After police arrested Gooden, they found a bag filled with marijuana in a pocket of his cargo shorts, according to the report.
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Mooch: Barack ‘Food Stamp President’ Obama Working to Free Americans from “Any Form of Public Assistance”
Michelle Obama spoon feeding double speak pablum to the low info-voter masses.
(CNS News) –In an e-mail to supporters, First Lady Michelle Obama says she grew up in a family that didn’t need help from the government, and that her husband is working to make Americans free from dependence on government once again.In her message sent yesterday from email@example.com, Mrs. Obama says:
“When I was growing up, a family like mine — living on my hard-working father’s salary at the city water plant — could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.
“Barack is working to fix that and he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him.”
However, her husband’s administration is spending millions actively promoting dependence on government assistance in the form of things like food stamps and health care.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) has written to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack investigating the USDA’s efforts to promote food stamp usage, focusing on a partnership with the Mexican government to promote food stamp usage among Mexican immigrants living in the United States:
Image source: Superkommissar Maksim at The People’s Cube
A conservative would never get away with such ‘soft bigotry of low expectations’.
FLOTUS Fat Czar (who is badly in need of a rear view mirror) lecturing Hispanic parents at a National Council of La Raza gathering Tuesday July 23, 2013:
“Sadly all these changes and how we live and eat are having a devastating effect on our children’s health,” she said. “Right now nearly 40 percent Hispanic children in this country are overweight or obese – nearly 50 percent are on track to develop diabetes.”
Michelle Obama noted that Hispanics were also worried about the safety of their children – citing it as a reason that Hispanic children weren’t as active as white children.
“Compared to white parents, nearly five times more Hispanic parents report that safety is a barrier to their kids being active,” Obama said. “Hispanic kids ages 9-13 are only half as likely to participate in organized physical activity outside of school.” [...]
And what is up with that crack about safety? Is she alluding that dangerous violent thugs are running the streets of Hispanic neighborhoods??
What a flaming bigot. If she were a conservative…that is.
Exit question: What are the obesity stats are for white-Hispanic kids?
H/T Reagan Coalition
Breaking: Boston Bombing Suspect Islamic Jihadist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Faces 30 Count Indictment [Full Text]
(Boston Globe) –Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev faces a 30-count indictment by a federal grand jury that charges him with using weapons of mass destruction and killing four people.
The indictment alleges that Tsarnaev, who had been inspired by Al Qaeda publications, left a confession in the boat where he was captured in a Watertown back yard, saying, “I don’t like killing innocent people” but it was justified because of US government actions abroad.
“The US Government is killing our innocent civilians. I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished. We Muslims are one body, you hurt one, you hurt us all,” Tsarnaev allegedly wrote. “Stop killing our innocent people, we will stop.”
Seventeen of the charges carry the possibility of the death penalty. The others carry the possibility of as much as life in prison.
The indictment alleges that sometime before the bombings, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, downloaded several different pieces of extremist Islamic propaganda from the Internet, including one that directed Muslims not to give their allegiances to governments that invade Muslim lands and another by Anwar al-Awlaki. Al-Awlaki is the American citizen who became a senior operative in Al Qaeda’s branch in Yemen and was killed in a 2011 drone strike.
Tsarnaev was charged by indictment with a range of counts, the office of U.S. Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz said in a media statement.
The charges are use of a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death and conspiracy; bombing of a place of public use resulting in death and conspiracy; malicious destruction of property resulting in death and conspiracy; use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence; use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence causing death; carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury; interference with commerce by threats or violence; and aiding and abetting.
Seventeen charges authorize a penalty of up to life in prison or the death penalty. Other charges authorize a maximum penalty of life in prison or a fixed term of years. He is scheduled to be arraigned on July 10 in U.S. District Court in Boston.
I do not see the term ‘terrorism’ anywhere within the indictment. If you do let me know.
Tsarnaev Indictment (Full screen icon on bottom right hand corner)