Report: Boehner Okays Select House Benghazi Committee, Trey Gowdy To Chair

May 2, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Finally!

YouTube Preview Image

Boehner’s full statement.

And I just can not stress this enough; Boehner has picked…the right man…for the job:

YouTube Preview Image

The delicious cherry on top is that prog heads are exploding.
Tune in:

CNN’s Jake Tapper On Jay Carney’s Benghazi Responses: “Dissembling, Obfuscating, Insulting” [Audio]

May 2, 2014 at 10:34 am

DUDE!

YouTube Preview Image

REMINDER –Father of Benghazi Victim: Hillary Told Me We’re Going To “Arrest & Prosecute” Video Maker –3 Days Later They Did

May 2, 2014 at 8:26 am

 

This is not about politics.
This has to do with honor, integrity and justice.”
Charlie Woods; father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods slain in Benghazi terrorist attack

(Breitbart) –Charles Woods said that the President “couldn’t look me in the eye” and “mumbled” an “I’m sorry” but that it didn’t seem “genuine”. He said the same of Secretary Clinton and that Clinton assured him that they were going to “arrest and prosecute” the man that made the scapegoated youtube video critical of Islam.

And THREE days later they –DID: Obama’s Sharia Brownshirts Strike At Midnight

Related:

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Morsi: Insulting Mad Bloody Mo “A Red Line” Urges Obama To Enforce Sharia Law In US [Updated]

Obama at UN: The Future Must Not Belong to Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam [Video]

Trailer: “Innocence of Muslims” Mo Mocking Film That’s Being Blamed For Deadly Islamic Jihad In Libya –Filmmaker In Hiding

MUST WATCH! Rep. Jason Chaffetz Benghazi Hearing Q&A (5-1-2014)

May 1, 2014 at 10:13 am

United States Congressman Jason Chaffetz is a force to be reckoned with!

Previously: WATCH LIVE: House Hearing On Benghazi Scandal (New Witness’)

WATCH LIVE: House Hearing On Benghazi Scandal (New Witness’)

May 1, 2014 at 9:43 am



Obama-Admin-Twice-Refused-Request-To-Send-Military-Backup-In-Benghazi-Massacre

UPDATE:

Benghazi Recap: Phony Scandals, Lies And An Obscure Videotape Scapegoat

April 30, 2014 at 4:35 pm
YouTube Preview Image

Jay Carney Benghazi Lie #? : New Emails Were Not About Benghazi

April 30, 2014 at 3:10 pm

susan rice prep benghazi talking points directly tied to obama regime
susan rice prep benghazi talking points directly tied to obama regime 2

Lying liar Carney lies about the coverup of the coverup. To be precise he is lying straight to our faces America. HOW does that make you FEEL??
ABC’s Jonathan Karl goes on a full court Benghazi emails truth press…to no avail…
YouTube Preview Image

Transcript:

Q: Yeah, to follow up on the new Benghazi email, you knew full well that these Sunday show appearances were going to be dominated by the attack in Benghazi, right? As they were.

MR. CARNEY: Well, we certainly knew that that would be a big part of the shows.

Q: A big part or the primary thrust of those shows?

MR. CARNEY: Jon –

Q: You just had an attack on a — (inaudible) — consulate in Benghazi. You had Americans killed. You knew full well that what Susan Rice was primarily going to be asked about was about that attack — a terrorist attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

MR. CARNEY: Can I read the promo from your show, ABC “This Week”?

Q: (Inaudible) — all the promos — (inaudible).

MR. CARNEY: As — Jon, as –

Q: You do acknowledge that these — (inaudible) — was going to be about the Benghazi attack?

MR. CARNEY: Absolutely, about — Jon, absolutely. And she — and that’s why, as members of Congress did, Ambassador Rice relied on points about the Benghazi attack that were produced by the CIA.

Q: So –

MR. CARNEY: When — hold on. As American embassies throughout the region remain under fire — that’s ABC “This Week” promo. Again, we prepare Q-and-As for administration officials based on what we think they’re going to be asked. When I come out here –

Q: But did you –

MR. CARNEY: Hold on, Jon. Let me finish my sentence at least. When I come out here, when officials go out on daily shows or the Sunday shows, they have to anticipate — we have to anticipate what they’re going to be asked.

It is often forgotten that during that time period there was an enormous amount of attention and focus, appropriately, on the fact that there were protestors, sometimes violent protesters, surrounding U.S. embassies, causing us to draw down personnel at those embassies, causing great concern, understandably, about the safety of American personnel at other diplomatic facilities around the Muslim world.

And that was a focus of a great deal of press attention, and thus would be, as the promos indicate, one of the areas of focus of those Sunday shows. And so a Q-and-A was prepared for that, as is the case every Sunday.

What was also the case is that Ambassador Rice was, on the matter of Benghazi, relying on talking points that were originally created for members of Congress at the request of members of Congress so that they could go on television and talk about what happened in Benghazi.

Q: Ambassador Rice went on those shows, and she said that the attack in Benghazi was rooted in protests over an Internet video. We now know that that was not true, that, in fact, the CIA Director, Morell, just — former Director Morell just testified last month that quote, “when she talked about the video, my reaction was, that’s not something the analysts have attributed this attack to.”

It did not come from the CIA. You stood there at the podium time after time and said that she was referring to talking points created by the CIA. Now we see a document that comes from the White House, not from the CIA, attributing the protests to the video, and we have the former director of the CIA saying that that was not something that his analysts had attributed it to.

MR. CARNEY: Jon, I would point you to what Mike Morell has said repeatedly in testimony about the creation of the talking points.

Q: Well, now we have new talking points, and you didn’t release them — (inaudible) –

MR. CARNEY: Let me finish, please. Jon, I answered that question. The fact of the matter is, there were protests in the region. The talking points cited protests at that facility. The connection between protests and video — and the video turned out not to be the case, but it was based on the best information that we had, and the fact that there were protests –

Q: It was not based on what the CIA was saying, Jay.

MR. CARNEY: Jon, I would point you to — I understand the –

Q: This is what Morell said just last month, that when he heard that, he said that is not something our analysts have said. So that, now we see, came from the White House, right?

MR. CARNEY: Jon — no, you’re wrong. If you look at that document, that document that we’re talking about today was about the overall environment in the Muslim world — the protests outside of Khartoum — the embassy in Khartoum, outside of the embassy in Tunis, the protests outside of the embassy in Cairo. These were big stories.

These were — this was a big problem. And this was an ongoing story through that weekend when Ambassador Rice appeared in the Sunday shows. So to suggest that we wouldn’t have answers to questions about those situations –and unless you’re telling me now that those protests didn’t have anything to do with the video, it was entirely appropriate to have a question-an-answer document prepared for the video. When it comes to –

Q: (Off mic.)

MR. CARNEY: Jon, let me finish.

Q: (Off mic) — say that the — that the attack in Benghazi was rooted in a protest over the video? That’s what she’s –

MR. CARNEY: I know that you and I are both in a different time zone right now, but we’re still in April of 2014, and this is a discussion about what she said and what turned out to be the case that we have had dozens of time in this room. And the fact of the matter is she went out there with the best information that we had at the time. The CIA deputy director has testified to that. The fact that there were protests around the region threatening our embassies at the very same time is something that is often forgotten but obviously affected the whole environment about how we perceived what was happening at the time. And again, the implication is that we were somehow holding back information, when in fact we were simply saying what we thought was right. And when elements of that turned out not to be true, we were the first people to say so. It was based on what we knew at the time.

Q: Why were you holding back this information? Why was this email not turned over to the Congress? Why was it not released when you released all the other emails? This is directly relevant. Why did you hold this back?

MR. CARNEY: Jon, again –

Q: Why did it take a court case for you to release this — (inaudible) –

MR. CARNEY: Jon, I can say it again and again, and I know you can keep asking again and again. This document was not about Benghazi.

Q: It was her prep for the — for the Sunday shows.

MR. CARNEY: It wasn’t her only prep, John (sp). She relied on her — for her answers on Benghazi, on the document prepared by the CIA, as did members of Congress.

We, the White House rather, and others involved in her prep said, when it comes to Benghazi, there’s been a document prepared by the IC so that everybody is working off the same information — Republicans in Congress, Democrats in Congress, administration officials — this is what we know and what we are able to say about Benghazi at this time, and that’s what she got.

On all these other questions, as is the case for every Sunday, when the Treasury secretary goes out, when the deputy national security advisor goes out, when other administration officials go out, documents are prepared that anticipate questions from the press and provide answers based on our policy and our best understanding of what’s happening at the time.

Q: OK, but –

MR. CARNEY: That’s standard operating procedure. And if you look at the document in question here, it is not about Benghazi; it is about the protests around the Muslim world outside of U.S. embassies, and what we know about them and what we should say about them based on our policies.

Q: Just one last question, just in the interests of clearing the record. You said at the podium last year that the talking points that Susan Rice used for those Sunday show appearances were a product of the intelligence community, that the White House and the State Department only changed one word. We now know — obviously we’ve known for some time that that is not true. Can you correct the record on that?

MR. CARNEY: Well, Jon, for the last time, there were talking points prepared on Benghazi, there were talking points prepared on the overall matter — the overall dynamic in the Muslim world about protests. The White House had a role in that document obviously, as this release makes clear, as the White House does every time a senior administration official appears on the Sunday shows, as was the case in the Bush administration, in the Clinton administration, in the first Bush administration, going back to the advent of television, I dare say. So that’s always going to be the case.

Q: So you’re not going to correct the record on this?

(Inaudible) –

MR. CARNEY: Jon, you know, when it comes to correcting records, you know, we could get into that. And the fact is those talking points were, as the deputy director of the CIA testified before Congress, as he has talked to the press about on Benghazi, were created by the CIA.

Slimy Carney won’t even correct the record on past lies.

Via Washington Free Beacon

Related posts:

Krauthammer On Benghazi Emails: We Now Have The Smoking Document Exposing The Coverup Of The Coverup

April 30, 2014 at 9:29 am

“We now have the smoking document which is the White House saying we’re pushing the video because we don’t want to blame it [the Benghazi islamic jihad attack] on the failure of our policies.”

Via The Right Scoop

Related posts:

 

BOMBSHELL! Emails Directly Link Obama White House To Susan Rice “Prep” On Benghazi Blame The Video Talking Points LIE

April 29, 2014 at 12:51 pm

BUSTED!

liars-benghazi1-e1350921614537

susan rice prep benghazi talking points directly tied to obama regime Judicial Watch reports:

(Washington, DC)  – Judicial Watch announced today that on April 18, 2014, it obtained 41 new Benghazi-related State Department documents. They include a newly declassified email showing then-White House Deputy Strategic Communications Adviser Ben Rhodes and other Obama administration public relations officials attempting to orchestrate a campaign to “reinforce” President Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being “rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy.”  Other documents show that State Department officials initially described the incident as an “attack” and a possible kidnap attempt.

The documents were released Friday as result of a June 21, 2013, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the Department of State (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-00951)) to gain access to documents about the controversial talking points used by then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice for a series of appearances on television Sunday news programs on September 16, 2012.  Judicial Watch had been seeking these documents since October 18, 2012.

The Rhodes email was sent on sent on Friday, September 14, 2012, at 8:09 p.m. with the subject line:  “RE: PREP CALL with Susan, Saturday at 4:00 pm ET.”  The documents show that the “prep” was for Amb. Rice’s Sunday news show appearances to discuss the Benghazi attack.

The document lists as a “Goal”: “To underscore that these protests are rooted in and Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.”

Rhodes returns to the “Internet video” scenario later in the email, the first point in a section labeled “Top-lines”:

[W]e’ve made our views on this video crystal clear. The United States government had nothing to do with it. We reject its message and its contents. We find it disgusting and reprehensible. But there is absolutely no justification at all for responding to this movie with violence. And we are working to make sure that people around the globe hear that message.

Among the top administration PR personnel who received the Rhodes memo were White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, Deputy Press Secretary Joshua Earnest, then-White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, then-White House Deputy Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, then-National Security Council Director of Communications Erin Pelton, Special Assistant to the Press Secretary Howli Ledbetter, and then-White House Senior Advisor and political strategist Davie Plouffe.

The Rhodes communications strategy email also instructs recipients to portray Obama as “steady and statesmanlike” throughout the crisis. Another of the “Goals” of the PR offensive, Rhodes says, is “[T]o reinforce the President and Administration’s strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.” He later includes as a PR “Top-line” talking point:

……

“Now we know the Obama White House’s chief concern about the Benghazi attack was making sure that President Obama looked good,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And these documents undermine the Obama administration’s narrative that it thought the Benghazi attack had something to do with protests or an Internet video.  Given the explosive material in these documents, it is no surprise that we had to go to federal court to pry them loose from the Obama State Department.”

 READ it ALL!

UPDATE: Q: Collusion???

A: YES.
Sharyl Attkisson: I Was Called ‘Troublemaker’ for Looking into Benghazi

Sharyl Attkisson was an investigative reporter for CBS News before resigning last month over reported issues with management quashing her investigative pieces on a number of Obama administration scandals. Attkisson joined Bill O’Reilly Thursday night to tell him exactly what happened behind the scenes, explaining that Fast & Furious, for example, was not pursued because there was a “lack of interest” at CBS. She told O’Reilly, “They just decided on their own that the story was done.”

On Benghazi, Attkisson said she “pursued that aggressively” because it was a story she believed was worth pursuing, but again, “interest was largely lost.”

UPDATE: Via PJMedia’s Roger Simon.

The levels of criminality involved in this are mind-boggling.  Everyone from Ben Rhodes to Hillary Clinton to Jay Carney to Susan Rice to Mike Morell to Barack Obama and on and on must explain themselves minute-by-minute. American “liberals” and their media consorts should search their souls. People died here.
……
Anyone who now considers Benghazi a “fake scandal” is a either a complete liar or a moron.  This new release of emails thanks to Judicial Watch is literally a call to arms.  We will now see if there is even a figment of honesty in our mainstream media and if our elected representatives are to be trusted in any way.

It is our duty as citizens to put as pressure on those representatives as possible to carry through this investigation to its natural conclusion — impeachment.

Related posts:
Video: Susan Rice Calls Benghazi “False Controversy”

#BenghaziGate Obama State Dept. LIES ‘We Never Linked Deadly Benghazi Attack To The ‘Video’ UPDATED

Doc Drop: White House Releases 100 Pages Of #Benghazi Emails –Admin. Had Huge Role In Scrubbing Talking Points

Emails Reveal Obama State Dept.’s Deceitful,Treacherous, Sinister Selective Editing Of #Benghazi Talking Points

ABC Exclusive: Obama Admin Revised #Benghazi Talking Points 12 Times! Terror Reference, CIA Terror Warnings Scrubbed At Request of State Dept.

CNN: Decision To Scrub Terror Reference From #Benghazi Talking Points Made At White House Meeting

Within 24 Hrs Obama Knew al-Qaeda Attacked Libyan Consulate UPDATE: Leader al-Zawahiri’s June 2012 Video: al-Libi’s “blood is…INCITING you to KILL the crusaders”

WATCH LIVE: Former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell Testifies At House Hearing On Obama Admin. Benghazi Talking Points

April 2, 2014 at 9:57 am