PHOTO: BHO’s Bro Malik Obama Wearing Hamas Kaffiyeh Proclaiming ‘Jerusalem Is Ours – We [Muslims] Are Coming!’
While in Sanaa, Yemein in 2010, President Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama was at an event billed as the Orphans Development Fund (ODF) Conference. It’s quite the ironic title considering a group photo Malik is in that he has posted to his website. In the photo, he can be seen wearing a Hamas scarf (keffiyeh) that bears a well-known Palestinian slogan – ‘Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING!’ It also includes a map of Palestine that says, ‘From the River to the Sea!’ In other words, Malik is saying, THERE IS NO ISRAEL.
The keffiyeh (or scarf) doesn’t just say, ‘Al Aqsa is ours and is not their temple’. It also says ‘Innana Qadimun’, which translates to mean ‘We are marching forward’. This famous battle command which is a reference to the prophecy that some day the Muslim world will march on Jerusalem and then the trees and stones will cry out, ‘here is a Jew hiding behind me… come O Muslim, come and kill him’.
Much more here.
The Barack H. Obama Foundation was fast-tracked to IRS tax-exempt status at the same time that the IRS was abusing numerous Tea Party and conservative groups. While those groups’ tax-exempt applications were taking two years and mountains of paperwork and invasive queries about their memberships and activities, the Barack H. Obama Foundation won its status in just 30 days. That status was back-dated 38 months, which is against the law.
The scarf is a Hamas scarf. Hamas is a designated terrorist group according to the US State Department. It has held that status since 1997.
“There is a message we must convey to those who kidnapped the Yarmouk [Palestinian] refugee camp [in Syria] with baseless false slogans, pretexts, and excuses. We say to them: ‘The venue for resistance and Jihad is not the Yarmouk refugee camp. Whoever wants resistance, whoever wants Jihad, the direction for Jihad is well-known and clear. Everyone knows it. I don’t think that there is anyone who doesn’t know where Jihad is supposed to take place. [applause from the audience] I don’t think that there is anyone who doesn’t know to where we should direct efforts or where to concentrate the masses. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t know this. Those who send young people to Syria or elsewhere to die for a misdirected cause must stop and understand that Jerusalem is still waiting. Jerusalem is the direction, Jerusalem is the address. [Abbas and audience applaud.] A compass that does not point to Jerusalem, Muhammad has nothing to do with it. Put an end to your ignorance, and recognize that you [those fighting in Syria] are nothing more than small tools in a game [controlled by] malicious hands that are running a filthy game to crush the Ummah (Islamic Nation) and diminish it, and deflect the compass, away from its true direction.”
[Official PA TV Live, Jan. 13, 2014]
More at Palestinian Media Watch here.
Which includes video of:
Palestinian Media Watch recently reported that in another speech, where Abbas was also present, Al-Habbash said that the PA’s negotiations with Israel are modeled after the Hudaybiyyah agreement between Islam’s Prophet Muhammad and the tribes of Mecca. He explained that Muhammad signed a 10-year truce, yet two years later conquered Mecca.
PA President Mahmoud Abbas & Arab League: ‘Palestinians Will Never Recognize Israel as Jewish State’ (Jan. 2014)
They never have, they never will.
(Israel Hayom)–Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas says the Palestinians will not recognize Israel as a Jewish state, will not agree to any deal that does not make east Jerusalem the future Palestinian capital and will not give up the right of return.
The Palestinian leader added another two stipulations regarding a future peace agreement in his speech: There will be no deal unless east Jerusalem becomes the capital of a future Palestinian state and the right of return for Palestinian refugees is left in their own hands.
In a speech reminiscent of the 1967 Khartoum Resolution, in which the Arab League stated what is now known as the “three noes” — no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it — Abbas further stated that the Jordan Valley was an integral part of a Palestinian state.
Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki said that Arab League foreign ministers told Kerry they refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish state and added that they also back the Palestinian stance of rejecting any proposal that did not include east Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.
Michelle Obama & CGI VP-College Pal Were Members Of Radical Student Groups Who Hosted Pro-Jihad PLO Leader [UPDATE: Communists,Socialists,Sandinistas & Marxists,Black Panthers,Pro-Castro, Che & Anarchists --Oh My!]
Par for Michelle Obama’s radical LWE course…
(The Daily Caller) –First Lady Michelle Obama and her Princeton classmate whose company received the no-bid government contract to build the HealthCare.gov Obamacare website were both members of a black student organization that caused a tense scene on campus by inviting a PLO leader who advocated for terrorism.
Michelle Obama â€™85 and her classmate Toni Townes-Whitley â€™85, a senior vice president at CGI Federal, were both students at the university when their groupsÂ the Organization of Black Unity (OBU) andÂ the Third World Center (TWC) engaged in a confrontation with Jewish students on campus.
â€œIt was an ugly scene, but few expected perfect harmony when the OBU, in conjunction with the Third World Center (TWC), invited Hassan Rahman, the Palestine Liberation Organizationâ€™s deputy UN observer, to appear on campus,â€ according to a January 25, 1982Â Princeton Alumni WeeklyÂ (Volume 82) article entitled â€œWar of Wordsâ€ in the column â€œOn the Campusâ€ by Ted Lempert â€™83.
Rahman â€œreiterated the PLOâ€™s position that the Palestinians deserve a homeland and that they are entitled to use terrorism to achieve their goal, just as American revolutionaries did against the British.â€
â€œWe have the right to kill them if they are traitors and negotiate with the Israelis,â€ Rahman said of non-PLO supporting Palestinians at the event.
George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federalâ€™s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.As reported by the Washington Examiner in early October, the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed only CGIâ€™s bid for the Obamacare account. CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGIâ€™s bid was considered.
UPDATE: Excerpts from The Blaze’s (Oct. 30, 2012)Â report on the Third World Conference’s anti-white racism andÂ radical speakers who spoke on the campus at the invite of TWC (Remember Michelle Obama was a ‘Third World Center’Â (TWC) Governance Board Member:
If ever there was an example of the TWC governing boardâ€™s obsession with race, an editorial from October 21, 1981 is it. The members took great offense to an op-ed titled â€œRebuilding Race Relations,â€ calling the article â€œracist, offensive, and inaccurateâ€ for daring to question the groupâ€™s true commitment and to present a thesis on race relations counter to its own.
â€œThe word RE-building implies that race relations once existed and, for some mysterious reasons, fell apart â€¦ ,â€ the board wrote in a scathing letter to the editor. â€œWe, on the other hand, believe that race relations have â€‹neverâ€‹ been and still are not at a satisfactory level. We are not RE-building. We cannot RE-build something that never existed in the first place.â€
â€œDonâ€™t hide behind excuses such as a lack of effort [to integrate with the Princeton campus] on our part,â€ the revealing letter added.â€œThe bottom line is that white students on this campus are racist, but they may not realize it.â€ [Emphasis added]
TWCâ€™s Role in Bringing Radicals to Campus
In cooperation with the Organization of Black Unity, to which Michelle also belonged, the TWC brought a number of terrorists and radicals to campus. We donâ€™t know which of these events she attended, but it was probably more than a few, especially after she became a TWC board member. According to the heavily favorable â€œMichelle: A Biographyâ€,Â sheÂ â€œspent much of her free time at the center, where, among other events, she attended seminars that featured the last surviving Scottsboro boyâ€”a member of nine black Southerners who were falsely accused of raping two white women in the 1930sâ€”and another featuring Rosa Parks.â€ (Mundy, 114).
These are just a few of such events hosted or promoted by the TWC while Michelle was a student:
- In November 1981, Hassan Rahman, the Palestinian Liberation Organizationâ€™s deputy observer to the U.N., came to campus. At this remarkable event, sponsors TWC and OBUÂ segregated the audience along racial lines and had students serving as security guards and searching bags.Â (Jay Appelbaum, â€œStudents decry â€˜securityâ€™ at PLO speech,â€ Daily Princetonian, November 30, 1981).
- In February 1982, the Center sponsored David Johnson, a representative of El Salvadorâ€™s Democratic Revolutionary Front (FDR), the political wing of the terrorist group FMLN. (Stona J. Fitch, â€œSalvadoran opponent speaks. Demands end to U.S. military, economic aid,â€ Daily Princetonian, February 26, 1982). That very day the TWC created a task force intended to â€œdraw attention to the link between U.S. policy in El Salvador and other forms of oppression.â€ (Meryl Kessler, â€œTWC forms task force to oppose U.S. intervention in El Salvador,â€ Daily Princetonian, February 26, 1982). Members also signed a petition that opposed the Reagan administrationâ€™s involvement in El Salvador and, in particular, the military aid to its pro-American, anti-Communist government. (Tom McLaughlin, â€œTWC members petition against Reagan,â€ Daily Princetonian, February 23, 1982)
- Â In April, the Daily Princetonian reported, the Organization of Black Unity sent two representatives to Yale for a weekend symposium on the problems of black Ivy League students. Kwame Toure, a.k.a. Stokely Carmichael, a member of the All-African Peoples Revolutionary Party and a leader of the Black Panthers in the 1960s, gave a presentation emphasizing â€œthe need for the organization of the black masses and the active participation required from black students,â€ said Janette Payne, â€™84, who attended the conference.
- In late April 1982, the TWC and the campusâ€™s Minority Recruitment Office hosted the April Hosting Cultural Show, at which William T. Murphy, a member of the Organization of Black Unityâ€™s board, launched into an attack on white people by quoting Malcolm X, the subject of his senior thesis that year. One student, Paul Russo â€™85, walked out and wrote a letter titled â€œFostering Hateâ€ to the campus paper. Murphy refused to apologize and attacked Russo in a letter of his own, accusing him of being an oppressor and blind to the racism on campus. (William T. Murphy â€™82, â€œThe past and present reality of Malcolm X,â€ Daily Princetonian, May 3, 1982).
- On April 15, the TWC hosted Michael Manley, the former prime minister of Jamaica. Manley, a committed socialist who dubiously denied that he was a Marxist, headed the pro-Castro National Liberation Party and later in 1983 opposed Reaganâ€™s removal of the Marxist thug Maurice Bishop from power in neighboring Grenada.
- In April 27-28, 1983, the TWC hosted a symposium praising the work and life of Clemente Soto Velez, another PuertoÂ RicanÂ nationalist and poet.Â Â In 1936, Soto VÃ©lez was arrested by United States authorities and charged with conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government. He served a six-year prison term. Soto Velez then returned to Puerto Rico, only to be arrested once more for violating the conditions of his release. In 1942, after another two years in prison, he was released but forbidden to return to Puerto Rico. (â€œClemente Soto Velez, Puerto Rican Poet, 89,â€ New York Times, April 17, 1993).
- On February 10, 1984, TWC brought the pro-Sandinista, pro-Che Guevara poet Roberto Vargas.
- Four days later, it played host to the pro-Castro writer and ethnographer Miguel Barnet in Liberation Hall. He criticized the American media for its coverage of El Salvador, where the Marxist FMLN continued to fight the countryâ€™s legitimate government. â€œIf there are guerillas in El Salvador, it is because the people want justice,â€ he told the TWC.
- In November of that year, Malcolm X biographer Manning Marable spoke to TWCâ€™s annual Black Solidarity event. He encouraged the audience to vote for Reaganâ€™s opponent Walter Mondale, who â€œ[i]n the context of black solidarityâ€ was both â€œa lesser evilâ€ and â€œa choice against Reagan, Reaganism, and racism.â€ Marable also sided with the Marxist Nicaraguan dictatorship, encouraging black Americans to express solidarity with â€œthe righteous movements of the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, the New Jewel Movement in Grenada, the guerillas of El Salvador, and especially, our brothers and sisters in South Africa.â€ (D.E. Williams,Â Daily Princetonian, November 6, 1984)
MUCH More here.
War of Words on Goggle Books
Yael at links at Boker tov, Boulder!…thanks!
They are not referred to as IslamoNazis for nothing…
(Israel National News) –For at least the second time in five months, Arab residents of Beit Umar in the Palestinian Authority (PA) have placed a Nazi flag over a major thoroughfare where Jews pass in their vehicles.Beit Umar is located between Halhoul and the Etzion Bloc, not far from Hevron.
Soldiers from the Haruv battalion in Kfir Regiment tried to take down the flag Saturday, but encountered difficulty because it was placed very high up.
In a recent key speech, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu quoted numerous historical sources showing that the leader of the Palestinian Arabs in the first half of the 20th century, Mufti Hajj Amin Al-Husseini, was Ã¢â‚¬Å“one of the initiators of the Holocaust of the Jews of Europe,Ã¢â‚¬Â and that he was constantly encouraging the Nazi leadership to annihilate the Jews, throughout the war. He cited evidence that the Mufti even visited the gas chambers at Auschwitz with Adolf Eichmann.
Palis Fly Nazi Flag Near West Bank Mosque [Photo] (May 2013)
Photo of the Week: Swastika on Palestinian Islamic Jihadist Palm (2011)
Obama To Name Samantha ‘R2P Military Invasion Of Israel’ Power As UN Ambassador, Susan ‘Face Of Benghazi Coverup’ Rice As National Security Advisor [Updated]
Watch your back Israel. Obama has been setting the stage, and this appointment is but the latest of his anti-Israel maneuvers.
WASHINGTON (AP) â€” A White House official says President Barack Obama will name former aide Samantha Power as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Power will replace Susan Rice, who will take over as Obama’s national security adviser. The official says Obama will announce both appointments from the White House Wednesday afternoon.
Power is a longtime Obama adviser who worked on his 2008 presidential campaign and ran the human rights office in the White House. She left the administration in February but was considered the favorite to replace Rice at the U.N. [...]
It appears that being the face of the Obama Regime’s Benghazi coverup has been quite lucrative for Susan Rice.
BTW Samantha Power’s other half is Cass “Nudge” Sunstein
Update: Fox News’ Tod Starnes shares his pithy thoughts:
Susan Rice will soon be responsible for our national security. Sleep well, America.
â€” toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) June 5, 2013
I do not see restful sleep coming for a long time.
Obama’s appointment of Susan Rice is a great big “up yours” to the nation.
â€” toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) June 5, 2013
Most notably the Benghazi Four and their loved ones.
Anyone remember the last presidency that intentionally tried to destabilize the nation?
â€” toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) June 5, 2013
No. But I’d take it a step further by saying that Obama is intentionally destabilizing the world.
Update 2: Meet Upcoming U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power: 10 Reasons Why Sheâ€™s the Most Dangerous Woman in the World –Politichicks.tv
Update 3: Power’s “doctrine of the mea culpa.” Admitting guilt and apologizing for America. Spit.
Update 4: Cold, calculating bastard. Straight up.
Fox Analyst: Obama Elevated Susan Rice To Position Where She ‘Doesn’t Have To Testify’ On Benghazi
H/T BC at I’m A Man I’m 41
Samantha Powerâ€™s Five Worst Statements – Washington Free Beacon
A disturbing incident took place Monday morning when Jewish residents of the West Bank villages of Gush Etzion and Kiryat Arba spotted a flag with a swastika flying over the nearby Palestinian Arab town of Beit Omar.
Uri Arnon, who saw the flag, told Tazpit News Agency: â€œI felt we were going back 75 years, losing our hold on the land. The Arabs no longer feel the need to hide their murderous tendencies, announcing out loud that they wish to destroy us.â€ [..]
H/T Elder of Ziyon
History repeating itself…
…a sign of the times.
Secretary of State John Kerry suggested an equivalence between those killed while ambushing Israeli commandos boarding one of the 2010 â€œGaza Flotillaâ€ ships and the victims of the terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.
Speaking Sunday during a news conference in Istanbul, Kerry expressed sympathy for the families of Turks killed during the confrontation with Israeli troops, comparing their sadness to his own after the Boston bombings.
I know itâ€™s an emotional issue with some people. I particularly say to the families of people who were lost in the incident we understand these tragedies completely and we sympathize with them.
And nobody â€“ I mean, I have just been through the week of Boston and I have deep feelings for what happens when you have violence and something happens and you lose people that are near and dear to you. It affects a community, it affects a country. Weâ€™re very sensitive to that.
Republican Jewish Coalition Executive Director Matt Brooks Monday called on Kerry to retract his remarks
â€œItâ€™s unconscionable to compare the loss of life resulting from an act of self-defense to the results of cold-blooded, premeditated murder by terrorists,â€ he said. >>>
Dear Boston jihad massacre victims and Israel, the obama regime is not your friend. Because surrendering to [the enemy] islam is far more important than the truth.
No ‘sunlight between us’…
Following are excerpts from an interview with PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, which aired on Russia Today TV on March 15, 2013.
Interviewer: It is said that the EU plans to remove Hamas from the list of terror organizations. Do you view this as a step toward complete recognition of the legitimacy of the [Hamas] government?
Mahmoud Abbas: I do not think that they will acknowledge the legitimacy of the Hamas government. After what happened, and given that Hamas has honored the truce, and has declared that it supports peaceful popular resistanceâ€¦ As far as I am concerned, there is no difference between our policies and those of Hamas. So why are they labeled as terrorists? In my opinion, [the EU] can remove Hamas [from the list], why not?
Interviewer: But you do not fire missiles at Israel.
Mahmoud Abbas: Neither we nor Hamas fire missiles. [LIE] Since the end of the second Intifada, we have committed ourselves to refrain from using weapons. We say this out in the open. Itâ€™s no secret. We donâ€™t hide this under the table. We say loud and clear that we have no intention or desire to violateâ€¦ or rather, to engage in an armed Intifada with Israel. I say this loud and clear.
Hamas declared [the same], but then there were skirmishes once or twice. Hopefully, that was the end of it.
Nobody wants to take in the Palestinians who leave Syria. They came to Syria as refugees, and they should remain in Syria or return to their own country. Thatâ€™s it. Thatâ€™s why the situation is difficult. I hope the crisis is alleviated or resolved.
Interviewer: These [refugees] are unable to return to Palestineâ€¦
Mahmoud Abbas: Exactly. Now they cannot. Many have already returned. If I told you the numbers, youâ€™d be amazed. From the return of the Palestinian Authority to our homeland in 1994 until 2000, half a million Palestinians returned.
Obama kissing collective Pali booty yesterday under an adulatory picture of Islamic terrorist Yasser Arafat. Who in 1973 ordered the assassination of American ambassador Cleo Noel:
Obama’s opening statement spreading the Israeli occupation LIE.:
“To also bear witness to the enduring challenges of peace and security that so many Palestinians seek. I’ve returned to the west bank because the United States is committed to the creation of an independent and sovereign state of Palestine. The Palestinian people deserve an end to occupation and the daily indignities that come with it. Palestinians deserve to move and travel freely and to feel secure in their commutes. Like people everywhere Palestinians deserve a future of hope. That their rights will be respected, that tomorrow will be better than today. And that they can give their children a life of dignity and opportunity. Put simply, Palestinians deserve a state of their own.”
Palestine deserves (only) to be treated as the (Islamic) terrorist state that it is.